quinta-feira, julho 21, 2005

"On the parking lot, of the 7-11 where I was taught..." (Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day)

"On the parking lot, of the 7-11 where I was taught..." (Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day)

"One minute past midnight and i need some cigarettes
See the big sign comin up my heart starts pounding fast
Everything you could want is in this little shop
Burritos are 6,99 free coffee for the cops
7-11
7-11
7-11 really sucks!
There's an asshole behind the counter-this atmosphere really sucks
Soda and chips are overpriced so i'm shit outta luck
I try to buy some rubbers and i get a murder one
It's times like these in my life i wish i had a gun" (7-11 -Screeching Weasel)

"And we went down to the dance
Which turned into a whole romance
And after just one night
I never knew that things could be so right
Oh-no-no-no-no-no-no-no" (7-11 - Ramones)

Depois ainda tem quem me pergunte: "Por que 'Seven Elevenz'?!"

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial