terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

Dressed to Kill

Dressed to Kill
Seven Elevenz

Sing summer, so I can see its real
More than just a dream oh-oh
I never knew a miracle
She's coming to the show, we made a deal
I will be with Weasel's cap
And she told me that she's dressed like...well...

Red hair, blue jeans, white underwear
All stars, black pource, Ramones T-shirt

I wait up on the stage drinking beer
My heart beats like a drum oh-oh
But what the hell, where did she go?
We ended up the show but I cant see her
She dumped me but we never met
I bet she's laughing on the internet...

You was the reason of a million cigarettes
You was the reason of hangovers and regrets
But I'm still waiting for the girl that will be dressed like...

Red hair, blue jeans, white underwearAll stars, black pource, Ramones T-shirt

"Tá quase lá, quase lá!"

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial